Type of game: Strategy
PC Release Date: October 9, 2013
Developer/Publishers: On Target Simulations, Slitherine Ltd
Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm Player’s Edition (779 MB) is a Strategy video game. Developed and published by On Target Simulations, Slitherine Ltd. It was released on October 9, 2013. You are the commander of either NATO or Soviet forces locked in battle on the ground in 1980’s Central Europe. As commander, it is your task to provide the battle plan orders to your units. You need to know your mission objectives, strength and weakness of both your forces and you enemy, lay of the land, weather, and time of day in order to come out on the winning end. Your crews will do their best to follow your orders and execute the plan, but in war, no plan survives first contact. You will need to think on the fly and adjust to the ever changing flow of battle.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Drive: 500 MB available space
- Video Card: 1024 MB DirectX card
- DirectX: Version 7.0
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Flashpoint Campaigns – RSP Edition” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “SKIDROW” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “FPRS” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm Player’s Edition Download
Game Size: 779 MB
Please share with your friends and help us to make best gaming community!
Hello Guys! We hope your game is working 100% fine because it is our first priority to upload only working and tested games. We test every single game before uploading but but if you encountered some error like Runtime Errors or Missing dll files or others errors during installation than you must need read this FAQs page to fix it.