Type of game: Action-adventure, platform
PC Release Date: January 13, 2009
Developer/Publishers: DICE, Electronic Arts
Mirror’s Edge (4.80 GB) is a Action-adventure, platform video game. Developed and published by DICE, Electronic Arts. It was released on January 13, 2009. In Mirror’s Edge, the player controls the protagonist, Faith, from a first-person perspective as she is challenged to navigate across a gleaming city by jumping between rooftops, running across walls, and gaining access to buildings through ventilation shafts. This is accomplished by use of techniques and movements inspired by the discipline of parkour. According to senior producer Owen O’Brien, Mirror’s Edge aims to “convey strain and physical contact with the environment”, with the goal of allowing a freedom of movement previously unseen in the first-person genre. In order to achieve this, camera movement pays more attention to character movement.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: 3.0 GHz or faster
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Drive: 8 GB available space
- Video Card: 256 MB, NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Mirror’s Edge” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “PROPHET” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “MirrorsEdge” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Mirror’s Edge Download
Game Size: 4.80 GB
Please share with your friends and help us to make best gaming community!
Hello Guys! We hope your game is working 100% fine because it is our first priority to upload only working and tested games. We test every single game before uploading but but if you encountered some error like Runtime Errors or Missing dll files or others errors during installation than you must need read this FAQs page to fix it.