Type of game: Action, Casual
PC Release Date: May19, 2017
Developer/Publishers: Right Nice Games, Grip Digital
Skylar & Plux: Adventure on Clover Island (3.41 GB) is a action video game. Developed and published by Right Nice Games, Grip Digital. It was released on May 19, 2017. Player controls the titular character of Skylar in Third-person perspective. The game is set on eponymous Clover Island. There are various environments on the island. It includes tropical beaches, volcanic caverns, snowy mountain tops and merciless desert. Player can collect orange crystals that heals her health. Inhabitants of the island are Lo’a. They were captured by evil CRT and player can free them. When player finds a cage with Lo’a she can free it for required amount of orange crystals. There are multiple gadgets scattered across the world. She gets Mechanical arm in the beginning. It is used to fight CRT’s minions and also for grappling hook.
Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/Vista/8
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500
- RAM: 4 GB.
- Hard Drive: 6 GB available space
- Video Card: NVidia GeForce GTX 570
- Sound Card: Windows Compatible Card
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “Skylar & Plux – Adventure OCI” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open folder, double click on “CloverIsland” icon to play the game. Done!
If your don’t know how to Download this game, just Click Here!
Skylar & Plux: Adventure on Clover Island Download
Game Size: 3.41 GB
Please share with your friends and help us to make best gaming community!
Hello Guys! We hope your game is working 100% fine because it is our first priority to upload only working and tested games. We test every single game before uploading but but if you encountered some error like Runtime Errors or Missing dll files or others errors during installation than you must need read this FAQs page to fix it.